Custom Carrot Chicken Cake
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 LB minced chicken
1 cup grated carrot
1/2 cup oat flour
1 cup oil
- First preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour the tin
- Make a puree of the minced chicken in a food processor or blender along with corn oil and eggs
- Add the carrots to meat mixture and blend everything perfectly until they are mixed.
- In another mixing bowl, take the flour and baking powder and stir them well with the oatmeal
- Pour the blended mixture to the flour mixture and slowly stir them well
- Once everything is properly stirred and mixed, pour this mixture to the cake tin
- Now, you have to bake for about 50 to 60 minutes
- Once done, take the cake out and let it cool for about 30 minutes,Spread the yogurt or peanut butter as the icing on top of the cake.